We heard you knock!
Masonite International Corporation is a leading global designer, manufacturer and distributor of interior and exterior doors for the new construction and repair, renovation and remodeling sectors of the residential and non-residential building construction markets. Since 1925, Masonite has provided its customers with Doors That Do More® including innovative products and superior service at compelling values. Masonite currently serves approximately 8,500 customers in 60 countries.
We are looking for a General Assembler to work a static afternoon shift from 3:30 p.m. to 2:00 am Monday to Thursday.
If you get excited about working with wood and learning new skills and the opportunity to build all types of doors to customer specifications, using pneumatic and manual tools, and operating with a very high level of quality, safety and productivity, this position is a perfect fit for you.
If you are naturally able to read and interpret production paperwork; measure, cut and assemble, then you will want to consider this opportunity.
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
- Door Assembly.
- Operating various types of wood working equipment
If you have:
- Previous experience in a production facility, home building supplies industry or a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum high school diploma that includes ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- The ability to use basic hand and power tools; tape measure, hammer, table saw etc.
- Commitment to working safely.
- The ability to work diligently and independently or within a team to meet production requirements.
- The ability to multitask and flexibility to work in any area of the facility.
- The ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with the team.
We would like to hear from you! Please submit a Resume via www.masonite.com Posting # 134334.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Masonite is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Open to extraordinary!