| Your Future:
- Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor Outbound, you will become proficient in all tasks, internal transport and functions within the warehouse outbound area.
- You will oversee the internal flow of finished goods from production into the outbound warehouse, sometimes with the help of cameras, and troubleshoot in case of software or mechanical issues, or inform maintenance for extended troubleshooting.
- You will ensure records, checklists, bill of ladings, border documents, trailer inspection sheets and all other documentation is fully completed and accurate.
- The aforementioned will be done in compliance with mandatory criteria for product safety, quality, and quantity.
- You ensure optimal use of materials and equipment with adherence to health and safety and environmental requirements.
- You communicate and collaborate with other departments and provide excellent customer service.
- You will ensure food safety is communicated throughout the process as it is a vital part of our culture.
- You will strive for improvements in your own area and others.
- You will be responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Food safety and security is of the utmost importance for Dr. Oetker and for you.
- You will consistently follow all Dr. Oetker Health & Safety policies and procedures, setting a positive example while exercising care within your work to prevent injuries to yourself and to your co-workers.
- You understand that management may at its discretion reassign you to a different position, line, shift, shift rotation and/or department based on operational need.
| Your Strength:
- You have earned your High School Diploma or GED equivalent and you are proficient in English. You are proficient in your technical understanding, reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, and verbal communication.
- You have 3- 5 years or more experience working in a warehouse.
- You possess a fork lift license with 2 years or more driving experience and have previous work experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- You must be able to pass a forklift driving test performed in the London location.
- You have good computer skills and possess working knowledge of SAP, and the ability to learn a new software program.
- You possess sound knowledge of personal health and safety standards and preferably have experience in hygiene and food safety (HACCP) in a manufacturing environment.
- You have the ability to work according to tight schedules and timelines, and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
- You have excellent organization and problem solving skills. You have the ability to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and assignments.
- You have the ability to work in a fast pace environment while maintaining focus, and attention to detail.
- You are able to climb to excessive heights of 26.5 metres in excessive cold temperatures of -28 degrees.
- Physical essential abilities are handling heavy loads (up to 25 KG), manual dexterity, attention to detail, good hand-eye co-ordination, and lifting abilities.
- You can stand for long periods of time and are able to work in extreme conditions with a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, kneeling, and stair and ladder climbing.
- You have the availability to work a 3 shift rotation, including coverage of unexpected leaves of absences and vacation and overtime as required.
- You have your own transportation, as public transportation is not available.
- Must be able to touch and work with pork, chicken and beef productions.
- You are able to work days and afternoon shifts, on a rotating basis.