This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 23, 2021
||College Diploma (2 years)
||$22 ~ $27 Per Hour
|Public transit accessible:
The Welder is responsible to weld and assemble parts accurately and efficiently to the Drawings/ Instructions provided. They are accountable to produce parts to established requirements, working in accordance with ISO procedures.
Duties listed may change as the Company evolves. Performing other duties as assigned is a requirement for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study and interpret drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
- Fabricate parts and components to meet specifications.
- Adhere to established safe working procedures and wear the proper safety equipment at all times.
- Ensure outputs meet productions schedules, safety and quality standards, as well as Customer requirements.
- Communicate with Supervisor, Programmers, Production Control, Quality and other Shop Personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possess valid CWB Welding Ticket.
- Three to Five years of welding experience.
- Ability to read and understand WPDS to set up and operate welding machines.
- Full knowledge of Weld Symbols.
- Ability to read Imperial and Metric Measuring Systems.
- Effective Communication Skills.