Hyundai L&C Canada is a leading manufacturer of natural quartz surfaces with the most advanced, nature-friendly manufacturing plant in North America. Our HanStone® Quartz product line is ideally suited for reception areas, conference rooms, countertops, vanities, bar tops and other surfaces throughout commercial and residential interiors. Natural quartz, one of nature's hardest materials, is combined with high-quality polymer resin and pigment to produce a durable yet luxurious stone surface. All of these qualities have made HanStone® Quartz a premier choice around the world.
We are seeking an Electrician to join our Maintenance Team for our state-of-the-art facility in London, Ontario.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on all equipment according to schedule.
- Execute electrical repairs according specifications and verbal direction.
- Implement improvements and / or modifications to existing equipment.
- Identify and perform corrective maintenance that could lead to downtime or line stoppage.
- Provide detailed information regarding any required parts or tools that may be required.
- Perform PLC installations, integration, improvements, modifications and start-ups for the production line.
- Trouble shoot PLC, drives and controls.
- Document findings for future reference.
- Comply with company safety rules and OHSA regulations
- Must be a licensed Industrial Electrician (442A).
- Experience with PLC logic in the following: Siemens 7, HMI.
- Mechanical experience is an asset.
- Familiar with material handling systems, conveyor systems, pumps, gearboxes, drive systems and industrial automation.
- Experience using tools specific to their trade.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read electrical prints and OEM documentation.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Understand the cause and effect of downtime to the production line.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Thorough understanding of Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work days and afternoons.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday