This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Sep 15, 2020
Electrical & Integrated Systems – Senior
Electrical Engineer – London, Ontario
ESAC leads the electrical industry in innovative power system integrated solutions based on technology, service, and value. We are seeking a driven, technically skilled Professional Engineer to join our Electrical & Process division. This position is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to evolve their career by working on a variety of challenging projects in a thriving and fast-paced environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of protection, control, and metering integrated solutions for utility/generation applications and markets
- Working with a multidisciplinary technical team to develop conceptual designs, estimates, and proposals
- Designing with technical management lead to support for full-time staff as the assigned Professional Electrical Engineer
- Ensuring client specifications and applicable standards
- Wiring design for the basis of drawings professional engineer review
- Shop fabrication [Panels, racks, etc.] design ensuring CSA/standards and client specifications adherence with quality/testing/reporting requirements
- Commissioning programs development and results review assessment
- Electrical engineer senior technical developing/grooming and professional mentoring of upcoming technical staff
What We're Looking For
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please send us your resume with a brief cover letter to introduce yourself. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- An Electrical engineer licensed in Ontario with a minimum of 10 years knowledge/experience of integrated electrical power systems protection relays, RTUs/PLCs/HMIs, design, and development for turn-key solutions
- Proficiency with SEL RTAC, Schneider/Modicon, and GE PLCs with DNP3/Modbus communications
- Experience with HMI screens layout with graphics, alarming, and historian reporting requirements
- Knowledge of transformer, substations, and generating stations with distribution operations integration
- Excellent project team participation, technical adapting, speaking and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy in work, and organizational skills
- Self-motivation to learn new skills, assume new responsibilities and work cooperatively in a team environment
- Site drawings, Single Line Diagrams, EWDs, CWDs, and cable schedules
Please visit our website for more details: www.esac.com
Forward your cover letter and resume to ESAC HR: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which position you are applying to.
Accommodations for job applicants with a disability are available upon request during the interview process. To request an accommodation during the recruitment process, please email or call us. ESAC is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer, and we encourage any interested and qualified candidate to apply – diversity is what makes us great!