What if your job had a real impact?
By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: “inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people’s well-being and planet health”.
Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables. Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food!
As QA Technician, you will be expected to support the Quality Team and plant operations team to achieve objectives while maintaining standards of safety, productivity, quality, and Good Manufacturing Practices contributing to and promoting a positive team environment. Leading by example you would promote performance, teamwork, commitment, and continuous improvement. The qualified candidate for this position would be required to work rotating continental shifts. This is a contract position for 6 months with the opportunity to review an extension. In this role, you will report to the QA Manager.
- analysis of packaged product for conformance to customer and company specifications
- monitor critical control points and adherence to deviations
- analysis of incoming purchased raw materials
- be the communication link between packaging and QA departments
- monitor employee hygiene
- complete pre-start-up inspection audits and line clearances
- microanalysis of incoming and packaged products
- microanalysis of the packaging equipment
- sample collection for environmental testing
- computer skills essential for the maintenance of QA forms, data collection, data analysis
- contribute to HACCP program development and maintenance
- perform calibration checks on laboratory equipment
- able to work independently with strong time management skills
- desire to continually monitor products and gather information
- available to work shift work
- able to work in a cold environment
- good written and verbal communication skills
- solid math skills
- dedication to continual improvement
- a commitment to team spirit and a positive work environment
At Bonduelle, diversity is a treasure that we nurture!
We inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people’s well-being and planet health. Join us!